Queens Face Mask
Can a face mask prevent coronavirus from spreading?
Face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Because it’s possible to have coronavirus without showing symptoms, it is best to wear a face covering even if you think you are healthy. A mask helps contain small droplets that come out of your mouth and/or nose when you talk, sneeze or cough. If you have COVID-19 and are not showing symptoms, a face mask reduces your chance of spreading the infection to others. If you are healthy, a mask may protect you from larger droplets from people around you.
Different levels of masks are appropriate for different situations and needs. At Johns Hopkins Medicine, we currently require everyone entering our facilities to wear a mask, with the exception of children under 2.
- Lightweight & ultra-breathable two-layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps
- Inner layer: soft moisture-wicking nylon spandex; Outer layer: micro-knit polyester treated with an anti-microbial agent
- Care: Reusable, machine washable
- Mask Dimensions: 8 x 5.25 inches
- Decoration Type: Sublimation